About Me

Our love story begin when we met in a singles ward in Spanish fork, we were good friends for 6 months and then started dating which was an amazing time getting to know each other. We got engaged on march 14th and we were so happy!!! We got married in Salt Lake Temple on june 14th, that day was the best day of our lives we love each other so much,and we are so happy to know that we can be together forever.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I LOVE AMERICA

So for us the 4th of july started on sunday night the boys ( adam and josh) got some fireworks we were so excited cause every time we get them its FUN,  then we got together with candice and Whitney  and Aiime to take the cutest pics! 



 Me, Holly, Brittany.
 Josh Hunting firework! adam was so happy when he took this picture!
 Idk what we were trying to spell but its cute!
 Me and Brittant trying to make a heart!
L -Candice
O- Brittany   
V-    Aiime
e- Whitney
!-        ME


 I love you girls!!!!




4th of JULY

I love AMERICA!!! my mom always said that she loves this country and I always wonder why when I was little.   I been leaving in this country for 5 years and let me tell you they're been AMAZING the people here are soooo NICE and they love to serve other people, Specially the wives here in New Orleans they are AMAZING to me I couldn't be more Grateful for them!!! thank you girls for making my LIFE so NICE here USA,  and of course I love Adam he is so SPECIAL to me !!!! I cant wait to become a citizen here and make all those promises to this WONDERFUL LAND!!!!!!!







so the boys got off from their job early so we decided to go to New Orleans to see the firework show it was really nice!!! thanks Emily and Bobby , Brittany AND Josh thanks for driving :)!!



1 comment: